Blog background number - 2





Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Another of my, Gayle's Artful Afternoon Tea's: A summer tea party from the past



Another of my, Gayle's Artful Afternoon Tea's... My 3rd blog post  

A summer tea party from the past... 
_________________________



Welcome to my brand new blog that I am naming:  Gayle's Artful Afternoon Tea's


At long last, an opportunity to share on my own blog. ~ My name is Gayle and with my new blog I am so looking forward to having the joyful fun of happily sharing my variousthemed afternoon tea parties, loveliness and fun with all of you!...





Some delightful International students surround my tea table laden with summery tea time fare and refreshments. (shown above)







Here I am in the picture (shown above) in the blue toned, floral shirt... with several of my afternoon tea party guests. ~ (My dear mama is the lady on the far left).


























Some young International students conversing ( shown above), in my former little jewel box of an apartment's, Parisian style kitchen.  ~ I have moved since then to another apartment*.

~ You may also perhaps wish to see a few pictures of another of my most recent afternoon tea parties, that were taken in my new apartment.* @ http://gaylesartfulafternoonteas.blogspot.ca/2013/05/gayles-victoria-day-afternoon-tea.html




















Oops!...My name had been miss-spelled accidentally (in the caption above), on the picture of myself pouring iced tea. ~ My name is actually spelled (as you now perhaps realize), as Gayle ( not "Gail" ).






I hope that you have enjoyed the pictures of my summer tea party from the past. Thanks for visiting my new blog.
_________________________


For the first time ever with my new blog, I am joining with the following ladies:
_______________________________


~ With Sandi for her Wednesday, Home blog party @


~ With Martha and Terri for their shared Teacup Tuesday blog party...
... and also 


 ~ With Marti for Inspire Me Tuesday @ 
 ~ With Susan for Tablescape Thurdsay @ http://betweennapsontheporch.net/


~ With Cindy for Show And Tell Friday @ http://romantichome.blogspot.ca/

~ With The-Tablescaper-blogger-lady for Seasonal Sunday's @ http://thetablescaper.blogspot.ca/

**********************************


Thanks for coming by and please also say "hello" if you wish to myself... Gayle, as a brand new blogger. ~ You may also accept my invitation to follow me as well, and I will in turn also follow you.   I'm really looking forward to meeting and getting to know some of you better!



With warmest regards, Gayle.

4 comments:

  1. Hello there dearest, sweet lady Gayle,

    Welcome to the world of blogging!... I am delighted to help you make a dream come true true, I sincerely hope you will very much enjoy this brand new experience my friend.

    Thanks for all of the amazing afternoon tea parties and extra special heart warming memories that your generousity, creativity and warm hospitality has made possible over the years.

    All the best dear Gayle!



    Cheers, blessings and hugs from Wanda Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what can I say, all of your teas are stunning and you prepare the most lovely refreshments. Beautiful pictures. I loved hearing about it all and your special guests. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first visit here to your new blog and your tea looks wonderful! So many dlelicious foods! Lovely dishes and setting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gayle would you be able to get a message to your friend Wanda Lee: I have left her dozens and dozens of messages over the last year but they always come back to me. I don't know what to do but I always begin my comment with "I am trying again here to leave a message" - but they don't work - the message comes back to me as undeliverable. I so appreciate her beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete